- Our Services
Goals of treatment in the Department of Neurosurgery, Tokai University Hospital
- Provision of services in a fair manner to all patients
- Provision of efficient services, with an emphasis on treatment results
- Reduction of the number of days spent in the hospital, aiming for a swift return to normal life
- Supervision that promotes the extension of the patient's rights and the establishment of the patient's independence
- Promotion of collaboration between other hospitals, and with local clinics
- Promotion of clinical research to establish new therapeutic techniques
The Department of Neurosurgery at Tokai University Hospital offers an extensive range of medical care in areas such as cerebrovascular disease, brain tumor, head injury, pediatric neurosurgery, functional neurosurgery, and spinal cord surgery.
Our staff doctors and residents offer routine medical services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A feature of our hospital is that over half of our surgical cases are patients undergoing emergency surgery. We therefore place particular focus on the treatment of emergency patients and are striving to provide swift treatment on a daily basis.